If you answer yes to any of the following questions then you are an ideal candidate to meet with a physical therapist for a screen or evaluation.
- Are you suffering from minor aches and pains in your joints or muscles or low back?
- Have you noticed difficulty performing activities which were previously not problematic?
- Are you noticing problems with your balance or have you recently had a fall?
- Would you like to initiate an exercise program but do not know how?
- Are you looking to avoid x-rays, MRI’s, pills, injections or surgery?
What is a Free Screen?
Each screen is a 30-minute appointment with a doctor of physical therapy. This includes a brief medical history and interview. Your physical therapist will perform special tests to rule out any serious problems like a fracture or anything that requires medical attention by a physician. Your physical therapist will also perform an evaluation of your movement patterns, flexibility, and strength. Based on this evaluation, recommendations will be made about how you can manage your problem. This might include instruction in a home exercise program or a brief course of treatment with your physical therapist.
Would You Like to Know More?
To learn more about how a free screen can help you, please call one of our offices today.
Barnegat: (609) 698-1073
Manahawkin: (609) 549-5015