Are you Appropriate for a Free Screen?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions then you are an ideal candidate to meet with a physical therapist for a screen or evaluation.
- Are you suffering from minor aches and pains in your joints or muscles or low back?
- Have you noticed difficulty performing activities which were previously not problematic?
- Are you noticing problems with your balance or have you recently had a fall?
- Would you like to initiate an exercise program but do not know how?
- Are you looking to avoid x-rays, MRI’s, injections or surgery?
What does the Free Screen Include?
Each screen is a 30-minute appointment with a doctor of physical therapy.¬†This includes a brief medical history and interview.¬†Your physical therapist will perform special tests to rule out any serious problems such as a fracture or anything else which requires medical attention by a physician.¬†Your physical therapist will also perform an evaluation of your movement patterns, flexibility, and strength.¬†Based on this evaluation, recommendations will be made about how you can manage your problem without injections or surgery.¬†This might include instruction in a home exercise program or a brief course of treatment with your physical therapist.
Would You Like to Know More?
To learn more about how a free screen can help you, please call one of our offices today.
Barnegat: (609) 698-1073
Manahawkin: (609) 549-5015