BSR publishes free reports to help you overcome your pain. Download these reports below. Call us if you have any questions or need some help from your physical therapist.
How to Speed Up Your Recovery after Knee Replacement Surgery
In the US, more than 600,000 people undergo knee replacement surgery each year. This number is expected to rise to over 1 million by 2025. However, 10% of people report persistent pain 1 year after surgery. Download this special report so you can be part of the other 90%.
Considering Seeing a Physical Therapist?
Successful recovery from injury requires collaboration between the patient and the physical therapist. Thankfully, there are proven strategies which can enhance the likelihood of achieving your goals in physical therapy. Read about these here in this free report. Then, contact us at our Barnegat or Manahawkin clinic if you would like to learn more about how you can maximize your experience in physical therapy.
Sign Up To Download This Free Ebook
10 Keys to Achieving Your Goals in Physical Therapy.